tungsten
tungsten (üye)
İstanbul / Meraklı

Ozet Olarak Canon, Kodak, Sony

Hepsi www.imaging-resource.com 'dan.

Canon PowerShot A70 Digital Camera
As I mentioned at the outset, Canon's PowerShot A40 topped the charts on the IR website for popularity last year, outstripping all other camera models. - And for good reason: The A40 offered a rich set of features and excellent image quality at an attractive price. This year, the PowerShot A70 appears poised to follow in the A40's footsteps. Relative to last year's model, the A70 offers a good bit more resolution (3.2 vs 2.0 megapixels), a slightly expanded shutter-speed range, a slightly more accurate optical viewfinder, and a significantly improved user interface. I did see a good bit more lens flare on the A70 than on the A40, puzzling since the two lenses appear to be identical. (Perhaps a change in the optical coatings?) Also, while improved, the A70's optical viewfinder accuracy is still lower than I'd like to see. These two complaints aside though, I have nothing but praise for the A70. To my eye, Canon has managed an almost perfect combination of features, image quality and price for the mid-level consumer market. If you're looking for a great "all around" digicam, the A70 certainly deserves your serious consideration. Highly recommended.

Tarih: 23 Haziran 2004, 14:43 - İp: yok
abice
abice (üye)
Bursa / Meraklı

McKyra ,
Sendende amme hizmetleri bekliyorum...

Tarih: 25 Haziran 2004, 18:06 - İp: yok
abice
abice (üye)
Bursa / Meraklı

McKyra ,
Sendende amme hizmetleri bekliyorum...