dedemkorkut
dedemkorkut (üye)
İstanbul / Amatör

Canon 5200mm. F/14 Slr

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180438980987&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%3A80%2Fitems%2F%3F_nkw%3D180438980987%26_sacat%3D%26_ex_kw%3D%26_mPrRngCbx%3D1%26_udlo%3D%26_udhi%3D%26_sop%3D12%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

Tarih: 8 Aralık 2009, 23:11 - İp: 88.***.**0.15
dedemkorkut
dedemkorkut (üye)
İstanbul / Amatör

This IS the same Canon 5200mm lens that was listed on EBay last year. It is being relisted as the buyer - other than a deposit - failed to complete the transaction & informed me that they are unable to do so. Sorry ##### but 12 months for complete payment is toooo long to wait. Owners have dropped 10K off the original asking price.

I am selling the lens on behalf of the owners. For more pictures of the lens, please check this link to You Tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRq18WpQZC0

Or search for Canon 5200mm on You Tube if the link isn't here.

This is a very rare Canon 5200mm photographic lens. THE largest & most powerful prime lens ever created for dedicated SLR photographic use. Made in Japan. It is my understanding that a customized SLR/DSLR/EF mount can be created/included by the team of optical engineers who presently look after the lens. Due to its large size, it may be better suited to astronomy applications & others... It takes two strong people to lift the lens. It could also be mounted on a customized truck or SUV. A large geared or motorized support head would be needed to get the most out it. The magnification of this lens is truly staggering. If mounted to a Canon HD XL series video camera for example, a reach of 1000x optical (at least) would be possible (approx 37,500mm). The lens could also be mounted to HD & cine cameras. Manual focus & drop-in filters can be used. With so few ever built Canon spent a tonne on the R&D, not to mention the manufacturer of this lens. The Canon factory picture shows the lens mounted to an SLR camera (circled in red) – this will further give you an idea of its size. As the lens is so rare & so unique, it's fair to say that it's a collectors item & attraction in itself. For Canon collectors & owners of the Canon EF 1200mm F5.6 lens - quite simply your Canon collection is incomplete with out it.

Perhaps for some - a telescope may suffice - however this lens was built & designed from the ground up for photography - eliminating optical distortion.

It's my understanding that this lens has been used as part of de#ence & space programs.

The lens optics are in perfect condition. Some basic wear externally.

Focal Length: 5150mm
Exposure Control: Light quantity is controlled with the use of built-in ND filters, corresponding to f/14, f/16, f/22, f/32
Minimum Object Distance: 120 meters (Approx 393 feet!)
Size: 500mm(wide) x 600mm(high) x 1890mm(deep) [20”x24”x75.6”]
Weight: 100kg (220 lbs) without stand.

This is a genuine sale & no time wasters will be tolerated. I have the right to cancel this auction at any time if the lens sells through other media outlets, regardless of bids here. It will not be listed on EBay again.

The lens will not be shipped to Africa, some parts of Eastern Europe & others

Lens is being listed out of a North American office for maximum exposure.

Lens will be crate packed - with exact shipping charges determined for the winning bidder (like shipping a glass refrigerator).

I will try & answer all genuine questions - please be aware of global time differences. Other than having inspected the lens closely I know little else about it. If anyone else has some knowledge of why Canon even built this lens in the first place - or the history - please let me know. The owners will not supply me with pictures taken with the lens - so go figure??!!

herhalde vinçle falan taşıyorlardır.ing.bilen anlatırsa memnun oluruz.

Tarih: 9 Aralık 2009, 22:54 - İp: 88.***.**7.190
fdemirhan
fdemirhan (üye)
İstanbul / Amatör

Lensle birlikte taşıma çantası ve temizlik bezi vermiyorlarmış. Kalsın

Tarih: 9 Aralık 2009, 23:10 - İp: 85.***.**1.201
merdem1979
merdem1979 (üye)
Kocaeli / Amatör

Titreşim önleme mevcutmudur acaba?? ) bu ürünü ilerleyen yıllarda ne kadar küçültecekler.

Tarih: 22 Aralık 2009, 12:02 - İp: 78.***.**4.229
dedemkorkut
dedemkorkut (üye)
İstanbul / Amatör

ağırlığı 100 kio

Tarih: 28 Aralık 2009, 23:24 - İp: 88.***.**8.53